We can hunt eggs any day. But this Easter Morn the lizards were leaping and scurrying and were too tempting for this Weston-gene clan to leave alone.
.
So, the bunny got the boot (or at least the reed to hang on to).
P.S. [Thanks for the book, chocolate eggs, and BUNNY EARS Aunt Staci!! :) You're AWESOME! They're still wearing them. ]
4 comments:
So cute! I love the little bunny ears.
what a great idea!
love the pictures.
those bunny ears were great! we got some too - and our kids wore them alot. Staci is so nice! I like the mix of the Easter sunday clothes and the lizards in the pictures! It looks warm too.
oh and I LOVE the header picture of Kate in the swing!
Good luck with the baby.....do you have the option of inducing at that birthing center?
Love Kate's dress. And the funny thing is, we did a lizard hunt on Easter too. Only we didn't have any luck catching them.
Post a Comment