I've had this song in my head for like 10 weeks now. It's a Backyardigans song.
.
It especially pops into my head whenever I put another item of clothing of mine into the "you're too large to wear this" box.
.
Or whenever I have to pull my shirt down to cover my ever increasing belly; or pull up my pantalones over my ever increasing gluteus major maximus.
.
Or whenever I catch myself in an object with reflecting properties.
.
Here's how it goes [with a little exchange of words in a couple places]:
.
It especially pops into my head whenever I put another item of clothing of mine into the "you're too large to wear this" box.
.
Or whenever I have to pull my shirt down to cover my ever increasing belly; or pull up my pantalones over my ever increasing gluteus major maximus.
.
Or whenever I catch myself in an object with reflecting properties.
.
Here's how it goes [with a little exchange of words in a couple places]:
"nobody's bigger than the PrEgO
nobody's quite as large as me
nobody's bigger than cArrIE
nobody's quite as large as me
nobody's bigger than cArrIE
i'm huMUNgous!
wouldn't you agree?
.
i'm large, i'm huge
enormous, tall, and grand
i can pick up your whole house
and hold it in my hand
.
i'm wider than a valley
and taller than a tower
i can lift an apple tree
and sniff it like a flower
.
i'm vast, immense
happy, and gigantic
i'm bigger than the ocean
Pacific and Atlantic...
nobody's quite as large as me
i'm HUGE-MUNGOUS!
wouldn't you agree?"
.
Oh yeah, this song is sung by a hippo.
Oh yeah, this song is sung by a hippo.
Appointment today: no progression.
3 comments:
I would like to see a picture. Pretty please. I bet you are very cute ... probably one of those girls that stays skinny except a little bump in the front like so many other people I know and love. ;) Come one - show us!
Im sorry.
COME OUT JILES!!!!
Jamee
Hang in there! If it is any consolation, Minna was just there...
Post a Comment