cute! I like the way you test the name all different ways. And it goes good with the last name too! Keep that baby in your tummy longer, and definitely take it easy. Remember, the development of the baby one day inside the womb is equivalent to 3 days in the ICU. (or so I've heard) No more tight underwear! (that was too funny)
hey love the pics carrie, especially the hand one. youre such a great creative photo journalist. I love seeing the photos you come up with. I agree I really like this name.
3 comments:
cute! I like the way you test the name all different ways. And it goes good with the last name too! Keep that baby in your tummy longer, and definitely take it easy. Remember, the development of the baby one day inside the womb is equivalent to 3 days in the ICU.
(or so I've heard) No more tight underwear! (that was too funny)
hey love the pics carrie, especially the hand one. youre such a great creative photo journalist. I love seeing the photos you come up with. I agree I really like this name.
I'm diggin that name too! I love how creative you are with your blog. Hang in there!
Post a Comment