Thursday, January 15, 2009

e Z r A



Ezra Pie. Baby Benson. Putzie. 2 years. 7 months. Started really talking about a month ago. Hates to wear clothes, but if he does wear them they are either pajamas or "Kate's co'es." FULL of personality. More than full of energy. Smart little britches.

At bedtime tonight-
Ezra: "Mom. I tell story. One 'pon time. 'Torm coming! Animal running! Monkey...no...GIRL fighting!"

At bedtime every night-
Ezra: (pointing to his fingers) "One. Two. Three. One. Two. Mom. I counting. One. Two. Three. Four. One."
At bedtime last night (there are so many precious moments at bedtime)-
Carrie: (telling a story) "And the sky was green, the trees were blue, the snow was..."
Kate: "yellow!"
Ezra: "No, Katewyn. Snow white."
On our hour long drive home from the grocery store the other night-
Carrie: "Kate, don't eat too many animal crackers because you'll get constipated."
Kate: "What is cons...pated?"
Ezra: "You. Get. Sick!"

I saw that someone had pulled all of the cushions off of the couch, AGAIN!-
Carrie: "Who pulled all of the cushions off of the couch?"
Spencer and Kate: "EZRA!"
Ezra: (who was sitting at the counter eating a snack) Turns around with a very mean look, "NO! I NOT! 'PENCER DI' IT!"
Way to go Tiny E! That was his first time sticking up for himself.

And the 2nd time...at the breakfast table the next day-
Carrie: "Phew! Who's stinky?"
Kate: "EZRA!"
Ezra: (with a serious death look at Kate) "NO I NOT! YOU STINKY!"





2 comments:

Maria said...

Ezra seems like quite the character. I think he and Isaac would get a long really well! From what I have read about Ezra and what I know about Isaac they might come up with some pretty crazy stunts! So Ezra started really talking a month ago? Isaac is 2 and 3months and he says a lot of words but doesn't really "talk". Hopefully, he isn't too far behind! By the way, you look super cute. Love the belly and your hair!

Ali said...

He is so cute! You look amazing, and I was cracking up at the karaoke story. I never pictured Weston to be that...animated. :-) Love the blog, Carrie!