Wednesday, January 14, 2009

26-Week Belly




I had a baby appointment yesterday. Everything's going good. Baby boy's heartbeat was 148-ish. We're still trying to figure out a name. Why is it so dang hard to name a human being? There are lots of names that I like and a couple that Weston likes, but to find one that we both really like - man, that's hard.
But, I think that we may have a candidate...maybe.

6 comments:

Poe said...

you look adorable!!! Such a cute little tummy tum. Seriously, you've had how many kids??? baby names are hard. especially when you've already had to name two boys. So are you going to tell us all the name???

Jeri Short Gurney said...

Are you kidding me? You hardly even look pregnant. I look that pregnant when I am 5 weeks! You do look quite adorable though ;)

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Who are you Poe?

Laurie said...

You are a cute pregnant lady. And so tiny for 26 weeks. Usually people are asking me if I'm overdue by then. :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Carrie, Poe is April. But are you the cutest prego ever or what? Holy freakin' cute! And everything you wrote me about me being a prego, you should write to yourself. Speedy recovery and your body was meant to have babies! You look fabulous! And thank you for all of the encouragement during my pregnancy! It's never easy, even though it's totally worth it!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Please tell me that you hurt all over. Cause I just had number 3 and thought everything had broken in my body?