Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

They are in age order in the picture below, mind you. Aidan and Brendan definitely have some tall genes. After seeing this picture Spencer said, "Mommy, when I stand by Aidan I just feel like I am taller than him." Aidan is the one right next to Spencer, who is taller than him. Playing Phase 10. Alright! Brian (mi hermano who was with us briefly from Jakarta), Sadie (my 10-yr-old neice), Grammie (mi madre), Whitney (my 14-yr-old neice), Neal (mi hermano-in-law), Holly (mi hermana). This picture just cracks me up! Ezra was camera happy and this is one of his many fotos. Tradition since I was little (as it may be with many) is to open up new jammies on Christmas Eve and sleep in them. This year Grammie made all 22 grandkids night shirts, which my kids wore for approximately 36 hours from the picture below.
Grammie put together the COOLEST Christmas Eve Treasure Hunt. It was all about Heavenly Father's gifts. It sent them all over the house looking for clues. They loved it!It was a nice evening with the fam. But we're getting sleepy...And even though the weather outside is very frightful (we were driving in 4 inches of fresh snow the last 15 miles).......Charlie Brown couldn't do better. This is our "tree". Here after to be known as...We were up at 6:09 am and had to wait for Daddy to milk Cookie and feed the other cows and animals. Spencer could not hardly stand it. But, alas he came. And presents were distributed and opened with much glee.


I hope everyone had a great Christmas Season!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the picture of Spencer staring longingly out of your window. That one made me chuckle.

Holly said...

Cute picts, as always. That's funny, Emmalee got the same horse and she got care bears. We need to get together and play! Maybe after all this snow is gone. . . .