wow youre so tiny for being your 4th and being 22 weeks. just like the others im sure you'll be all baby. hope youre feeling good. any names yet. im still rooting for gavin since I know youve loved that name.
Wait...what are we looking at? How teeny tiny Carrie is! There's no baby is there! You look fabulous! I'm so jealous! I look like a house right about now!
Yay! I have been waiting for a pregnant belly picture! THe funny thing is that your cute pregnant belly looks ALOT like my post partum belly....ughh! Not so cute, when you are not prego.
7 comments:
That is quite precise.
that is a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny baby tiny tummy. So cute.
Jamee
wow youre so tiny for being your 4th and being 22 weeks. just like the others im sure you'll be all baby. hope youre feeling good. any names yet. im still rooting for gavin since I know youve loved that name.
Wait...what are we looking at? How teeny tiny Carrie is! There's no baby is there! You look fabulous! I'm so jealous! I look like a house right about now!
Skinny Minnie!
Yay! I have been waiting for a pregnant belly picture! THe funny thing is that your cute pregnant belly looks ALOT like my post partum belly....ughh! Not so cute, when you are not prego.
What tummy? you look great!
Post a Comment