No wonder the phone has been busy for a week. Please give a message to weston that I need to chat with him.More importantly, awesome new blog!
My guess is girl. A pal for Emma.
I love your new blog..I am hoping for a girl, but "boys are also nice and will suffice" We love both flavors of grandkids!!
I really think it is a girl. But I also really think it is a boy. I have no gut feeling, and I really dont mind, I just want to know!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No wonder the phone has been busy for a week. Please give a message to weston that I need to chat with him.
More importantly, awesome new blog!
My guess is girl. A pal for Emma.
I love your new blog..I am hoping for a girl, but "boys are also nice and will suffice" We love both flavors of grandkids!!
I really think it is a girl. But I also really think it is a boy. I have no gut feeling, and I really dont mind, I just want to know!!!!!!!
Post a Comment