Tonight when I was putting Kate to bed, she was asking me a bunch of charming questions (why are they always the cutest and most charming at bedtime?). One of her questions was, "Why do we have hair?" Before I could answer she said, "The boy Aunt Jamee doesn't have a lot of hair on the top of his head."
This "boy Aunt Jamee" that she is referring to, is Weston's way awesome brother Jamon, who happens be thinning a little on the top (it's okay Jamon, so is Weston...and hey you could be like my Dad with almost no hair (love it Dad!)).
Anyway, that just cracked me up that, for 1, she noticed Jamon's head, and 2, that she called him "the boy Aunt Jamee" (Jamee is my way rad sister-in-law, btw).
This "boy Aunt Jamee" that she is referring to, is Weston's way awesome brother Jamon, who happens be thinning a little on the top (it's okay Jamon, so is Weston...and hey you could be like my Dad with almost no hair (love it Dad!)).
Anyway, that just cracked me up that, for 1, she noticed Jamon's head, and 2, that she called him "the boy Aunt Jamee" (Jamee is my way rad sister-in-law, btw).
3 comments:
that is really funny.
At least I am still "the girl aunt jamee".
on a side note, I saw TWILIGHT tonight. loved it. laughed much.
too much kissing for you though.
the boy aunt jamee? well i suppose that's fine for now, I'm glad she remembers me.
Post a Comment