Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last Sunday Morning - And A Random Sheep Herd Today

I know those 2 have nothing to do with each other but, ah well, they're together in this post.

We have church at 12:30 now instead of 10 and had some extra time on Sunday morning, so I curled Kate's hair (which I like never do), and took some pictures. The wet spots on her jumper were from cleaning some milk and cereal off of her with a wet rag. It looks like I missed whatever was on Ezra's sweater vest.


I can never get a straight face from her when I am taking her picture.




And now to the random sheep herd. Weston came and got us this morning to show us the herd of 1500 sheep going down our road. It was pretty cool. Later, me and the kids had to drive through them on the main road as we were going to town. It was pretty cool.

Look at all those wooly bums:



The spectators:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spencer you are so tall!
Katelyn, you are so pretty. WE love the curls.
Ezra, you are always so happy

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's pretty amazing! And Kate's hair is adorable! I tried to curl Eva's hair one time and I think it fell out faster than I could curl it. Too much humidity and not enough hair=bad idea! Love the "wooly bums!"

Anonymous said...

I like Kates hair curled! Did she like it? Was she cooperative? How long did it take you to curls it? (20 questions)
Anyway, the sheep are awesome! There are so many! Whose sheep are they?

Anonymous said...

Ditto Mom's comments. What experiences to have, I hope these traditions carry on for many more years. Sheep and cattle drives, mountain living, wolves, lions, and bears. Or is it lions, tigers and bears?

Anonymous said...

I also love Kates curled hair! what a beauty! Olivia has to be in a certain mood for me to do anything to her hair, and she has not ever been in that mood. Maybe i can try today...nope, not in the mood for:"You sit here and let me curl your hair and then you can have some chocolate. Olivia! I said sit still. Don't move! Olivia I am going to accidentally burn your ear if you keep moving. *Olivia starts crying* I don't want to burn you honey, I just said that because if you keep moving unexpectedly than the curling iron will touch your ear on accident." Half way done with her hair, I am feeling bad for losing my patience, so I let her go and give her some chocolate.

Then i try: "Olivia, do you want me to pick out your outfit, so you don't have to?" "sure mom, make sure it is my dinosaur shirt though." nevermind.

Anonymous said...

your kids are so stinkin' cutE!! i can't wait to meet them one day. that is funny that katelyn won't ever give you a straight face...at least you get happy faces. laney just looks at me with this frump face or she turns her back to me when she sees me bust out the camera!! haha! lovin the sass though. and that is the craziest thing you got to see the flock of sheep all haulin' down the road. man...you are truly a country woman my friend!!

Anonymous said...

The kids are sooo cute! I loved the hair.