Monday, October 27, 2008

13 Days And 2 Brothers-In-Law Engaged

We have 2 new to-be-sisters-in-law!
On October 11th Jamon proposed to Staci. They are getting married on February 7th in St. George.

And then on October 24th, here at the ranch, Ammon proposed to Leslie. They're getting married in Boise on December 27th.

Cool. You go Bro-i-ls! Welcome to the fam Staci and Leslie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YeaH! You are VERY lucky to have Leslie as a sis-in-law! I LOVE her! She is SO sweet! (and a great v-ball player) Congrats to both of them!!

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing pictures of all of you since we haven't seen you in person yet. Well we've seen our sons it is true but not our new soon to be daughters. It's a certain hunger for pictures that I have. Voice and pictures still don't equal in person but since it is the best we have I take as much as I can get.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWEEEEEEE!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamee

Anonymous said...

Yea! We are basically family now right? It is pretty exciting and we will hopefully be seeing a whole lot more of you all in the next couple of months. Have fun in Virginia.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Jamon and Staci and to Ammon and Leslie...
What exciting news for the Andelin family!!