I haven't posted an official announcement that I'm pregnant; I've only mentioned it in one other post and on the sidebar. So here it is:
I'M PREGNANT!!
I am 10 weeks along is all. I have ups and downs energy wise and I get a bit sick if I don't eat, but other than that I feel great.
I know that many people think that 10 weeks is far too early to announce a pregnancy, but, do you know what?, I don't care. If something bad happens then I guess that you will all know about it. Weston and I get far too excited about a spirit coming into our family to not spread the word almost as soon as we find out ourselves. I'm not saying that people who don't tell as early as we do don't get excited about a new little one, because I'm sure they do; I'm just saying that Weston and I have little self control in the "wait" department.
I went in on Friday for my first official appointment. I was getting a little nervous that maybe I wasn't pregnant afterall, even though all 3 pregnancy tests that I took said that I was. When they went to listen for the heartbeat they couldn't find one, (yeah, I was a little anxious) so they pulled out the ultrasound machine and we saw the little pinto bean in there, with a good steady heartbeat of 160/min. PHEW! (or however you spell that)
So the approximate due date is April 21st. Weston and I were married on the 21st of December, Spencer was born on the 21st of October, and both Kate's and Ezra's due date was the 21st of June. Maybe I should make 21 my lucky number.
One last thing... We set up our appointment today to get the ultrasound on November 24th at 9am. That's in 9 weeks and I can't wait to find out. We didn't find out with Ezra, and that was fun, but I'm aching to know this time. I'm feeling like it'll be a girl. Any guesses?
Oh yeah, one more last thing... My sister Wendy is 12 weeks along! Hooray! She is due April 10th. I'm hoping that she is having a girl, too. She has 6 kids: 1 girl, who will be 12 on Wendy's due date, and then 5 boys! So she's due for another girl, don't you think? But, of course, they'd (and we'd) love if she had a boy, too.
Man. I really wasn't planning on this being so long.
11 comments:
Congratulations! Did you know your baby will be little Andelin grandchild #12!
Granddaughter #4 if its a girl and Grandson #9 if its a boy.
My prediction is GIRL but either way it will be a cutie, and a little buddy to Emma, and to your sisters baby! I am so excited for you guys!
YAH! I didnt realize all those 21's in your family! CRAZY. Looks like you have a new lucky number. I LOVE the backdrop of your blog. So cute! Congrats to Wendy also! That's so fun!
I dont blame you for shouting outloud in joy 10 weeks or not. Im the same way. Im so happy for ya. are you gonna do a home birth again?
"Guess what?"
Every time I hear those words from you the news is that you are prego! We are excited for you guys!
My first thought is girl, because it goes with your order, but I honestly think it will be a boy. A brown haired boy.
Jamee
Congrats! You are a beautiful, loving mother. How lucky is this little baby to come to you! I'm guessing girl. I love girls. :-)
Congratulations little Andelin family! I remember when we were living at BYUH, right after you were married, you said that you and Weston both wanted 7 kids...only three more to go! Your family is adorable. Yay for you:)
Yeah! I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you, Carrie! Our kids are only a couple months apart...and I think Ezra and Eva are the same and Aiken and Kate too right? Is she four? Anyway, I couldn't be more excited for you! Congratulations...and 10 weeks definitely is NOT too early to tell! I would've told everyone, but I felt like everyone would keep asking me, "When are you gonna have that baby? You've been prego forever." I know, I need to get over it! Hooray for babies! I guess, a girl, definitely.
YEAH!!!! That is so great! You are such a good mother, the baby is a lucky little kid.
Congratulations on number 4. I'm not sure if it will be granddaugther no. 4 or grandson no. 9. But who cares. We are just so excited but he or she will be so cute and so loved and will have come into a wonderful family.
Congrats! You are such a cute family with such cute kids. I hope it is another girl! I love your new background you are so creative.
holy crap! you are expecting another baby!!! Congrats! I need to read your blog more often
Post a Comment