Thursday, September 4, 2008

Horse Girl

Hi. I'm Kate. I'm 4.

Daddy and Alan (the ranch hand) had to get some cows out of the front pasture today. Alan got his horse to help him. I really like horses. I watched Alan brush his horse and put the saddle on. I was pretending that I was riding him.
Alan rode first. Then he let me ride! I love his horse. I call him Dove or sometimes Diamond 'cause he has a white diamond on his head. I love Brownie and Stardust, too. They are Grandma and Grandpa's horses that live here at the ranch. I miss Cosmo. He was ours. Daddy had to give him away 'cause he had a hurt leg. I tell Mommy all the time that I miss him. I really want to have a horse. I wanted to ride Alan's horse again but Spencer did instead. His eyes got all red and puffy 'cause he's 'lergic to horses. But I pet Brownie and Stardust while he was riding. They are so cute!









I found a horseshoe in the barn after I rode Dove today. Daddy let me keep it. I will put it in a special place so that Spencer and Ezra won't get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so cute!! Ryan and Jordan are there in Rexburg, but they are going to bless the baby in Kaysville, UT. Toobad...UM and CONGRATULATIONS ON #4...did I miss a big post about it?? Just noticed the test on the side. Even though I am not close, and I only read your blog you are such a great mom, your kids are so lucky. What a great family!! Love the blog, and love keeping up with you!!

Anonymous said...

Kate, I know what you mean about wanting to ride a horse. That is what I wanted to do all the time when I was a little girl.

Carrie, what a great picture of Kate in the barn.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pics!!! I like the black and white of Katie bug on the horse.

I like the subtle way of announcing #4!!

CONGRATS!!!!

jme

Anonymous said...

Yeah just noticed the #4! Congrats!!!