Jana tagged me so here you go...
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? very attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Weston Lee Andelin
C. CAKE OR PIE? homemade choc cake with homemade choc pb mint frosting (it sounds wierd but it's mmmm yummy...it's been my favorite since i was little)
D. DAY OF CHOICE? saturdays for fun...sundays for chill
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Burt's bees chap stick, wallet, diapers/wipes
F. FAVORITE COLORS? gosh, lots...i'm kind of a color freak. i like em all in different ways/places. if i had to pick one...i'd say red. and in nature bright green (the color after a good rain)
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Both
H. HOMETOWN? Chesterfield, VA
I. INDULGENCE? eat ice cream (mixed up good with a little cold milk or some of that cake) and get on the computer or watch tv
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July, by like a million%
K. KIDS? yeah, the best. 5 1/2, an almost 4, and an almost 2er
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? the gospel, my family and friends, happiness
M. MARRIAGE DATE? December 21, 2001
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 brothers and 3 sisters (plus 3 awesome sisters-in-law, and 8 way cool brothers-in-law)
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? sweet juicy apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? being trapped under water (but nothing when I read the next thing...)
Q. QUOTE? "Let nothing perturb you, nothing frighten you. All things pass. God does not change. Patience achieves everything." -Mother Teresa. I don't know that it's my favorite but it's a good one.
R. REASON TO SMILE? lots.. my kids laughing and getting along, healthy happy family, sweet nature, sweet husband
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? not really a fan of either, but i am a fan of spencer and he really likes superman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE Pay attention! keri, megan, jamee, natalie, jamon(come on!)
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I like to watch Hannah Montana. I think she's really funny. (I've never told anyone...except Weston)
V. VEGETABLES? Love snap peas, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, cooked broccoli, like squash, spinach...i believe in the power of vegetables and therefore like to eat them.
W. WORST HABIT? i'll tell you later.....okay, procrastination.
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? ummm...ultrasound, cause doesn't that mean your pregnant and xray means there's something wrong with you?
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? pbjs (as long as it is extra crunchy pb on good bread) cuz they are extremely easy and yummy. that's been my favorite since i was little.
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? whatever oct 4th is. i know my birthstone is an opal.
6 comments:
Okay, you never made that cake for me at Ricks, so I'm bitter about that. I am laughing so hard that you watch Hannah Montana. I can honestly say I have never done that. I don't even know what channel she is on. You crack me up!
Hey! Yep, we are all bloggers now. It's the thing to do. That blog list is very easy to add. It's just in the regular blogspot page elements under "layout."
thats funny you like hannah montana. I wish we had cable. bunny ears work for now i guess. You should invent a veggie jam mix to go in your pbj's.you would be a millionaire cause i like those sandwiches too since Im so busy with the kids. I will do my best to repost the alphabet tag before im 40 years old. LOL lifes so busy for me right now. ill let you know when i get around to it. I found some pictures of you bedroom makeover for weston that one time. its so funny it put perry and I in tears. ill try to post some of the pics. LOL
Okay, Carrie, thanks for the tag. But, seriously, Alicia's getting married? To who? When? You guys keep in touch? That's so fun! Well, congrats to her! What's Sara up to? So fun...old times, good times!
Hey Carrie...When were you thinking of biking? Right when the guys get back? Here is the deal: Daron has work that day from 2:00-midnight. He doesn't know if he will be going or not.If he does, than he will leave right after and come home so he wont be there to be with our kids while I go.I know that Natalie doesn't want to be left in charge of my kids while we go biking. I would love too, but don't want anyone to feel left out or overwhelmed. Oh- well...lets just stay back and have a blast with the kids and each other.
by the way, how is TUESDAYS WITH MORIE? I'm reading THE HOST right now. good book.
Post a Comment