Kate looked so cute in her little red hawaiian jumper on Sunday I had to get some shots of her. She didn't want to stand and pose (that is why I am holding her in the last photo); she wanted me to take her on the trike.. so here you go. Fyi, "Tater Tot" is an affectionately given nickname for her.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, Carrie! Kate is absolutely beautiful! I love your ranch life! I love that you guys are so hands on. In this life to be in it...not just watch it, that's for sure! I miss you, Carrie! When are you guys heading out this way?
2 comments:
Wow, Carrie! Kate is absolutely beautiful! I love your ranch life! I love that you guys are so hands on. In this life to be in it...not just watch it, that's for sure! I miss you, Carrie! When are you guys heading out this way?
She is so cute. And Carrie you look fabulous like always.
Post a Comment