The beginning of December was so warm (for December) and sunny and nice. We were all loving it and making the most of it by being outside - most in t-shirts and shorts and barefoot.
I think our lilac bush thought it was spring and started to bloom. I hope that it doesn't mess it up for blooms when spring really does arrive.
I pushed Finn on the tire swing for awhile....
until Ezra came out with the remote controlled car and some siblings followed to watch.
Grandma and Grandpa's dog, Abby, was freaking out at it. I can't get the video to load of her barking and chasing it all around, though.
Finn and Kai are discussing if it is September or December.
The rancher and his ranch hands aren't complaining about these dry, mild days as they rip out an old fence to get ready for a new one.
The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment