Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Co-Op & Cub Scouts

This 2016-17 everyone except for Ezra is being homeschooled. I really wanted to have them home for a year, didn't want to have my oldest 2 gone for 10 hours every day, 5 days a week (2 1/2 hours a day on the bus), and I wanted my littles with me too. Ezra really wanted to stay at the school, and he was thriving, so he is the only one gone everyday. I miss him!! And it makes things less flexible having 1 kid in school, and the rest of us doing homeschool, like either having to hurry home from a field trip in town with my homeschoolers to get Ezra off the bus, or have him come home alone to an empty house while we finished what we were doing. Anyway..... We did a homeschool group 2 years in a row with several families, once a week. It's fun for the kids to be together and do other things.
Our homeschool co-op is called The Sweet Adventure Squad. It is a great bunch of mamas, kids, families.

We did Valentine exchange and potluck for Valentine's Day.


 Oliver loves JaNae, and she is so good with him!

Cute Jonah, representing the baby class.

Geography Bee. Looks like Katelyn is more interested in her sucker than the map.

King Oliver and his crafty crown from the toddler class.

When it was my turn to teach the toddlers, I picked a bunch of greens and we made this nature crowns and wrist bands. They had fun with it.

Field trip to the Discovery Center and Zoo Boise (I have no pix of the zoo cuz my phone died).












And Cub Scouts!!
Ezra displayed his Schleich collection at a pack meeting. They had him close his eyes and guess what animal he had, and tell it's name. What a cute boy!

Cub Scout sisters!!
Megan, Zoe, Hadley, Roslyn.




Photobucket

No comments: