s n o w
lots and lots and lots of it!
It's like "The Every 7 Year Winter" that they got in Laura Ingalls Wilder's The Longest Winter. It seems like it was this much 7 years ago. I'll have to check my records on that.
It sure is pretty.
And we sure are warm and cozy inside our warm and cozy farmhouse.
Going to pick up Ezra from the end of the road because there is too much snow for the bus to make it down our lane.
Without the fences, it was hard to tell where the road was.
The main road:
Parked at the end of our road waiting:
Ezra wanted to snap some pix on the way back to the house.
And then the sun finally comes out and it is beautiful.
Jonah made a fast break and DIDN'T STOP! I thought he would be the snow didn't seem to bother his little barefoot, onesied self. I had to chase him down the driveway.














No comments:
Post a Comment