On Friday morning a bunch of us (not me or my little 3) ran the temple to temple 5k run in Provo. After that everyone cleaned up, packed up and we headed for the hills. We went to the girls camp up the mountain outside of Heber City (after hitting Granny's ice cream shop in Heber). We spent one night up there.
My mom ordered these sweet shirts for our reunion. I love how they have the name and birth order number on the back. Here's our cute little crew:
And with some buddy cousins.
Our family and my brother Dave's family were the first up there, along with my mom and dad. This is Dave's kids and my kids, minus Jiles, almost in age order (all except Ollie).
Diane, Mom and Dad on foil dinner assembly:
On a walk to the lake:
Kate took control of my camera for a little bit and got this shot (looks like I need to work on my part):
And now the back of my brother Brian with his 2 littlest ones, and nephew Brian coming to help him out.
Fly Ji:
Canoe dreaming. Our turn for the canoes wasn't until the next day. There were lots of people up there, in my small-town-minded opinion anyway.
We were content to wade instead.
And play the "hose" game again.
Back at camp. Kate's cute close up of Oliver:
Dave holding Brian and Marissa's Grayson:
A try to get all of the grandkids in their shirts (still missing Julie's bunch). From the front:
And the back (somehow Sadie's and Brian's #'s got mixed up, so they are standing how it really should be):
Nice try, right?
Wendy and Andy's oldest three, Natalie, Zach, and Brian:
Zoe girl amongst the gorgeous lit up aspens.
Oliver!:
A doe and her fawn got really close to our camp:
Kate watching the doe:
Reed, Livy and Ellie:
Brendan helping Oliver:
Brendan boy:
A Landon hoist to get the boomerang:
S'mores with sticks that my dad "made real quick."
Fireside with Grammie and Grandad that night:
Ellie and Zoe were excited to find out that they were sleeping on the opposite sides of the partition from each other, even though Zoe ended up sleeping with me instead.
Wendy and Andy's twins Simon and Luke:
Let's just say that bedtime was sort of a party.

2 comments:
Oh that looks like so much fun! I LOVE those shirts. They are so great.
I've said this before and I'll probably say it again...I love reading your blog. Actually I just am really inspired by you. Blog author and real person. You're amazing!
Love the birth order/ t-shirt idea!!!!!! Beautiful pics as always!
Post a Comment