Oliver had RSV over Christmas. No fun. Jiles and Zoe had had croup the couple of weeks before and he started getting sick the Monday before Christmas. By Saturday he had rounded the corner toward being better. I don't sleep well, or relax too much when my babies are sick, like most moms, and by the time he was showing improvement, after a few weeks of little sickies, I was ready for a little jaunt outside. So Zoe and I ran out just a little bit before the sun was to set, climbed up on a double stack of big hay bales, and did a hallelujah song and dance for the cows and the horses and the sunshine.
After she was done dancing, we hopped down and I followed her around, enjoying the fresh air and freedom from worrying.
We watched the sun go down.
Just as beautiful as the sunset was this...
a sweet silhouette and profile.
And then this little girly wanted to go back to her dance floor and dance some more. So that is just what we did.




2 comments:
What lovely golden light, a beautiful setting for both play and photographs. I hope your children are feeling much better.
cute girl - beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment