Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Summer 2014 Video

My kids had been reminding me since Fall of 2013 that I needed to finish our Summer video.  And then a year later, that turned into reminding me to finish both Summer 2013 and Summer 2014 videos.  I finished them both right after Christmas.  I tried uploading Summer 2013 to Vimeo, but there is a copyright issue with a song, so I need to get that ironed out somehow. 
  
2014 and 2013 are longer than 2011 and 2012.  They are both 2 songs long.  Apparently I took more video the last 2 Summers.

This one is a lot like the others in that they include the swimming hole, and swinging, and the kiddy triathlon, but this video also shows our trip through Utah to see my parents and sisters Wendy and Julie and their families, into Texas to see my brother David and his family, the Gulf Coast, and Nevada for a reunion with Weston's brothers.



Summer 2014 from Carrie Beth on Vimeo.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Natalie in Sparks said...

That video is AWESOME! a perfect "SUMMER"Y of your summer!