Trying to get a family photo sometimes is like trying to get a group face shot of a herd of cattle. I have found that the first picture is usually the best....er, sometimes. This was the first, and sooooo close to being perfect.
If only...
the cat....
whatever.
It went downhill from there as far as attention level, patience, obedience and focus go.
But I am so glad that we took these before we left for Hawaii because, as you can see, it was t-shirt weather before we left, but -7 (yep, that's a negative sign before the seven) with a foot of snow a week later upon our arrival. It hasn't warmed up too much since then either.
I love my family so much.
They are my favorite.
My social life.
My comedy.
My drama.
My romance.
My life's goal.
My bucket list.
And really and truly
it just keeps getting better.

No comments:
Post a Comment