On the morning of the 10th I had no desire to take pictures. It was a gray and sunless day, and I was trying to get all the laundry done and eliminate clothes. (Weston challenged me to get rid of 100 articles of clothing; for 8 people that averages 12.5 items per person. No biggy, right. I am almost there.) So I didn't even pick up my camera.
I was going to skip January altogether, but thought I hadn't missed in like 2 years and I like doing it, so I did my 10 on the 11th instead. That morning my camera battery was dead and the charger and spare battery were M.I.A. (most likely being used as a certain 4-year-old's weapon), so I used my new Christmas present - a camera phone - instead. It is fun taking pictures with it (plus doing Instagram), it's a great back up, and it conveniently fits in my back pocket. It doesn't make for the crispiest of photos, but it slices and captures life and that is the whole point.
![]() |
| morning music by the fire |
![]() |
| at the school to check out the new library books |
![]() |
| 7 1/2 week old sweetie boy |
![]() |
| lion's lunch playtime |
![]() |
| sunshine! |
![]() |
| and sunset |
![]() |
| pizza roller |
![]() |
| dressing and bakijng pizzas - zoe in the baby's bouncer eating a red pepper |
![]() |
| bedtime |
![]() |
| my charmer of a night owl |











2 comments:
thanks for posting a slice of your busy life.
I like this. :) I'm new here...came over from A Bit of Sunshine. Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment