19 weeks and counting.
Just about half way.
Just about half way.
And totally excited.
And growing larger by the second.
I'm number 6 of 7 kids. It's a good place to be.
This little number 6 will be welcomed by 5 very excited siblings.
We've unanimously decided that the gender shall be unknown until arrival.
EDD = 11-20-13
WooHoo!
I'm number 6 of 7 kids. It's a good place to be.
This little number 6 will be welcomed by 5 very excited siblings.
We've unanimously decided that the gender shall be unknown until arrival.
EDD = 11-20-13
WooHoo!


4 comments:
Hooray! I am so excited for you guys...you are an awesome family and those little kiddos are super blessed to come to your family:)
I'm ecstatic for you guys! Congratulations! Love to you all and I hope you're feeling well, Carrie. What a wonderful family, and what a lucky little babe. I'm stoked you're waiting to find out. If ever I had another babe, I would keep it a surprise, too. (But alas, those days are gone...sniff sniff)
so awesome!! congrats! im predicting a girl :)
Congratulations! How exciting!
Post a Comment