Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ten on 10 : : April 2013

10 on 10
photo project.
10th day 
of the month.
10 photos
of beauty in the
e v e r y d a y.


sunny morning legs
cuddly reading
eye contact with the chicky
the way boys play dolls
colorful new thrifted afghan
hard boiled home grown eggs
a pretty girly with big eyes and awesome 8-y-o teeth
sweet toddler picking tulip petals
blue eyed charmer (with fresh new baby freckles)
sweet copper finds while working with daddy
rancher playing lullabies for the babes in their beds

(oh, whoops, that's 11...oh well)

It was a nice cool Spring-y day today.  We had nowhere we had to go, which is always welcome.  I love all those cute faces.  I love Zoe's cute face, too, but her picking the tulip was the only (focused) picture I got of her today.  (She was pulling the petals off in the picture, and after I took it she said, "Got it."  Weston has been practicing his Enya songs (one of my favorite musicians).  The kids like when he plays while they go to sleep, all warm and cozy in their beds, and in their souls.




linking up with a bit of sunshine.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Krysta Nicole said...

GORGEOUS family and photos!! Thanks for sharing :) I'm excited to read more of your blog posts...hope you have a great Thursday!
-Krysta @ Wrapped in Delight

Walker Family said...

Great photos:) I love the idea of the kids falling asleep to the piano. I always want to do this 10 on 10 and then I forget!

Anonymous said...

I love your life. Beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

By the way, this is Megan. lol. Under my Dad's account.

Shelley McGrew said...

I love your photo set, you have captured some beautiful moments with emotion. Great work.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey Carrie- how do you make the little icon on your blog header a photo instead of just the blogger B?

Natalie in Sparks said...

Amazing COLOR! Do you have a new lens? The close up faces are crystal clear! Beautiful!