Monday, March 11, 2013

Ten on 10 : : March 2013

10 on 10 photo project.
10 pix on the 10th of the month.

I asked Spencer to finish making the german pancakes for breakfast while I got Zoe bathed and ready for church.  He did and then set the table without being asked.

Hanging out on the stairs after church.
Jiles trying to open the gate himself on, might I add, a most beautiful, yet still a bit chilly, day.
They were all about paper airplanes yesterday.
Thoughtfully looking over the fence.
Backflip.
Rancher showing us a seed that he planted last fall in one of the fields.
Starting the fire.
Scripture time.
Kate climbed in Zoe's crib with her.  I asked Kate to read her a story, but Zoe was so not interested.  Kate read it to herself instead.

^^^^
^^^^

Somewhere between the 1st and 2nd pictures (a good 4 hour chunk):

church - 

-didn't bring a bag of "stuff to do" during Sacrament Meeting, but everyone did fine and there was no mess!  I very well might do that again next week.  

-subbed for the Primary chorister.  Weston subbed for the Primary pianist.  Chorister was my job at church for 3 1/2 years up until 2 months ago, and Weston was the pianist with me for a while.  We make quite the pair.  I can't read music, and he does good at piano, but still stutters a little.  My face turned bright red at one point yesterday when he started playing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me" (like I had asked him to) and I started singing to that tune, "I Am Like a Star" (like I totally didn't mean to) and I couldn't figure out what was wrong and told him that I thought he was playing the wrong song.  Everyone corrected me.  That was sort of embarrassing, but they all know me well, so oh well.  

-choir practice after church.  My voice was shot by the end of it, what with singing in Primary for so long and all.  I sing wrong.

ten on ten button 


Photobucket

9 comments:

Leslie Andelin said...

I love that spring is on its way. Looks like you had fun enjoying the sunshine. I love that pic of Zoe. She looks so cute.

Emily said...

Stopping by from Ten on Ten...We live on a cattle ranch in the middle of nowhere too! Enjoyed your set of pictures : )

Amanda M. said...

Your back flip picture......oh wow. I would have been freaking out!! Great set!

Lauren Vanderberg said...

these are lovely photos... living in a big city, i really appreciate the boonies, serious!

Unknown said...

these are beautiful! i love the gate and the paper airplane shots especially. great set!

Walker Family said...

I live when you do 10 on 10:)

carrie @ the boonie life said...

You should do it too, Meg. It's really fun.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Hooray for cattle ranches in the middle of nowhere! :)

Natalie in Sparks said...

cute 10 on 10 sunday! Don't worry about making mistakes as the chorister...i do it all the time and it's still a fun calling! In fact I want the kids to learn some of the "classics" we grew up with for the opening song and usually it's just me singing pretty much a solo. Then I make them sing it again, and for the younger kids it's still almost a solo. I get tired by the end too!