I am going through my Colombia pictures right now. There are not really that many, but I have been so busy and tired this week. Every night I am ready for bed at 7, and it is all I can do to get the kids in bed before I crash somewhere around 8. I have been dying for a nap each day, but it never works out. I never really felt jet lag in Colombia, but I have really been feeling it this week back.
In the meantime, while I am going through those pictures, here is one picture of each of the children. I saw this idea on the same blog that I do 10 on 10 through . It is to take 1 portrait/picture of your child(ren) each week. I am assuming that it is see them change over the year. Anyway, I don't know that I could do 1/week; one week goes by sooo fast, and it's rare these days that I even get one blog post in a week. Maybe once a month. We'll see.
This week, the week of the celebration of LOVE, these portraits are fitting. They are their Valentine's cards. The 3 oldest got to decorate theirs how they wanted via PicMonkey. I printed them at Walgreens. That is the first time that I have printed there, and it shall be the LAST. It was hard to read the print on them because it was such a bad print job. They reeked of solution, too. Oh well. They worked and they probably got thrown away after the candy/toy was ripped off of them.
![]() |
| We wanted to tape on glow sticks to be the light sabers, but they were too expensive, so it was PixiStix instead. |
I love my loves.





3 comments:
Those pictures are so so so so so cute.
Great smiles and personalities.
Ezra and Jiles would be Twins!
Thanks, Mom. I know, E and J look so much alike. People get them confused all the time.
Hi there!
I'm Rae...hopping over from Jamee & Natalie's blogs (we're good friends here in Sparks). I just wanted to tell you I think your blog and pics are adorable! You Andelin women sure are so lovely and have darn cute families!
Post a Comment