We're home! We're back in the country. It's so good to be home with our children; I was really missing them the last couple of days away.
I have more pictures of our trip to share, but I wanted to get my 10 in first.
So...
10
TEN
Bogota style.
{This day, the 10th, was our last day in Colombia.}
ready to be squeezed.
|
church
|
Mom and Dad A with 6 of their boys.
|
pretty painted walls and doors
|
fried platanos for lunch. very, very yummy.
|
a view from our room.
|
Dominos. Mom creamed us.
|
A last request before we left: piano from Mom A.
|
Stay tuned for more.
Consider this a preview.
Right now I need
sleep.











6 comments:
Love them all. What a fun trip. Can't wait to hear about it.
COLOR!! I cant wait to go...
xoxo
I love your pics!! you are oh so talented! love you
beautiful! looks like you had fun, and that is the coolest "from the airplane" picture i have ever seen. You sure have a good eye Carrie!
Mmmm. I love fried plantain! Can't wait to hear more about your trip. ¿Aprendiste un poco de español?
Si, un poco. Muy poco. Did that make sense?
Post a Comment