O
kay,
pictures
plus a few
words about
our Christmas
this year, 2012:
Tyson + Marta came
up (they just got married);
both Zoe and I got a fever
on Christmas Eve, and I slept
almost ALL day long on Christmas
day, w/ Zoe beside me most of the time.
Ammon (another bro) and his family came up
a couple of days before Christmas and it was fun
to be with them, and see their 2 sweet littles, and hear
half of the brothers play their instruments (which is a tra-
dition of theirs) for their parents in Colombia through Skype.
We didn't have much snow down here, but up in the mountains
there was enough for them to hookey bob behind the car (Marta's
first time doing that). Of course, Christmas is just so fun to be toge-
ther playing games, cuddling watching Christmas movies, getting exci
ted about giving (and receiving for the littles) and mostly about thinking
about and celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. (The shape of
my text has turned into more of a hershey kiss than the tree I meant to do.)
I hope that everyone had a great and happy and simple and loving Christmas!





3 comments:
i love the picture history of your Christmas!
These are all fabulous! What a wonderful Christmas you guys had! I also love your words put into a Christmas tree. Why are you so dang creative? I need to live by you and constantly be inspired.
FUn! I love all these pictures! They are so expressive and they do tell their own story! I love how you can do that! We miss the "singing around the piano with the whole family" part of Christmas! and all the instruments too. Sorry you were sick, but it still looks like a Merry Christmas after all.
Post a Comment