Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ten on 10/10 :: October 2012 (& a Video)



ten on ten button


 it was a great day for the ten on ten photo project: nice and fally.


and check out our 2nd annual summer video below.  it's sort of like our summer 2011 video (barefoot/shirtless kids, swings, creek, kiddie tri, aminals...that's just how we roll, i guess).
i really like the song on this one.  It's called "Good to be Alive" by Jason Gray.

Summer 2012 from Carrie Beth on Vimeo.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Shelley McGrew said...

Wonderful photos! Such a lovely day.

Peeper said...

What a beautiful set! Love the light and that quilt is beautiful :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh Carrie, you made me cry! What a beautiful video and photos! You have such a wonderful life. Is it possible that you make me want to have more kids?! I just love you and your life. We WILL make it to your home while we're here. I promise. What a beautiful life.

Leslie Andelin said...

Love the video! You do such a good job. Looks like you had a fun summer!

Angel said...

Oh, such beautiful photos. I really love how you use the light.
From the beginning to the end, they are all gorgeous.
Fantastic set.

Dan said...

fun video! I can't get over how awesome it was to have a baby moose around.

Shauna said...

I love that Mattie was just part of the family all summer, just somewhere in the background of all the family fun.

Minna Dyer said...

Love love love it! Beautiful photos and fun vid!
I think Dan is often jealous of your adventurous life. I tell him I'm still recovering from NY ;)

Cameron said...

Awesome video. We need to hire you to do a video of our pumpkin patch!