stripes.
...and wings.
a new/old friend in the back yard
who has lovely long lashes.
a cow lick.
a child-built treehouse in my side yard.
happy kids
who have their own style.
pencil on my walls.
monkey genes.
kung fu moves.
hair that is probably splitting in 10 different directions.
a wigged child.
(with one who seriously is making a daddy face in this picture).
i hope you're sporting just as much beauty today. ;)














5 comments:
These photos were especially refreshing and beautiful because it was a rare chance to actually see you on the other side of the camera! I know, I'm guilty of the same thing - wanting to take pictures but forgeting to actually BE in them every once in a while.:-)
Really, really cute pics...I especially like the cow lick one! :-) Too funny...
xo,
jennifer
Your hair is super long.
It's all about STYLE!
Love it.
Sending lots of love your way...
xoxo
Post a Comment