Monday, August 27, 2012

I Need Your Blog Addresses (and the Rest of the Nevada Trip)

First off...

I need blog addresses. 

i blog.
need addresses
i need blog addresses.

 For whatever reason, when I changed my blog address all of my links that I had to other people's blogs/sites erased.  Weird, but true.

So if you would be so kind as to please leave me your blog or website address in the comments, or email it to me at scarriebeth@yahoo.com.
I would love to see what you are up to.  
And if you have a link to my blog on your blog, don't forget to change my address to theboonielife.blogspot.com.

Thank you, Dearests!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up...

this picture from our Tahoe trip in 2008:

spencer5, ezra2, carter3, kaleb4, olivia5, kate4, austin7, brigham1, kyle9, ethan7

and this picture from last week:

austin11, emma4, brigham5, olivia9, jiles3, ethan11, zoe1, kyle13, jacob1, spencer9, kaleb8, kate8, carter7, ezra6

What do those 2 pix have in common?

The answer is:
Lake Tahoe.  Sand Harbor.  On a log.  Grandkids.  Swimming suits.  3 moms bribing their kids for ice cream while they snap away with their cameras.

Our crowd has grown, in size and numbers since 2008.
We were missing Liam, Asher, and Jaxon.  And there is one baby girl who will be arriving in a few short weeks.  :)


Remember in my last post I mentioned how Weston and his 5 brothers went to hike Mt. Whitney in California?  Well while they were hiking like crazy, back down the mountain, my sisters-in-law, Natalie and Jamee, and I headed to Lake Tahoe with our 14 children 13 and younger.  It was niiiice.  






such a sweetie

me and Zoe.

playing on a log

love. this. picture!

Tater


cheeser chapped-lipped Ji-Guy

sorta blurry Spensker


Emma


good thing Kyle packed that shovel

Brigham

Olivia

Jamee and Jacob


Kyle, the one and only teenager of the group.


twinners


We were there for like 4 1/2 hours.  By the time we were ready to leave a storm had come in.
But before we left we tried to get a muscle shot (while doing the splits, which was their idea).


Carter is really the only one that can do the splits

Carter, Ezra, Kaleb, Spencer, Austin, Ethan, Brigham


Ezra thinks the world is hilarious, most of the time.  
I love this boy's gappy, white (and cavity-free, I might add) teeth.  My goodness.


The next day, which was a Saturday, when all of the daddies/uncles were back, Natalie and I took 9 kids 11 and younger school shopping, then we all (all 23 of us) went to the pool, had a barbeque, played around, and Uncle Cameron busted out the little kid motorcycle.  That was a big hit with my 2 biggest boys.




Waiting for his next turn.





Oh yeah, that night we had a mini concert.
  

Sunday we went to Carson City, where we lived for 3 1/2 years 6 1/2 years ago.  We went to church and saw some old friends, drove by our old house, and joined one of our favorite Carson families for lunch.

We went to Uncle Daron and Aunt Jamee's house that night to hang out and see the guys' Mt. Whitney pix.  It is sooo fun to be with this bunch!  We were missing Grandma and Grandpa, and Staci, Leslie, and their little kiddos.

We drove home the next morning, last Monday.  We were about 1 1/2 away from home when the sun set.  It was really smokey, so the sun looked really red.  It was pretty cool.


The lower it got, the redder it got.


Until it disappeared behind an unseen mountain.


It was a great trip to ol' Nevader.


Photobucket


6 comments:

Shauna said...

http://2sbsplusthree.blogspot.com/

The Mrs. said...

Fun pics.
I love how awesome your blog looks. Great job!! Thanks for posting all of those pics. I may have to blogswap some of those. You don't mind, do you?

Jamee
xoxo

dandjandelin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a fun trip!!! I can't believe you were in Tahoe when we were driving through your stomping grounds. What are the odds? We need to meet up while we are here. Can't wait to see you. Our blog address is

Hauulagans.blogspot.com

Miss you!

Megan

Walker Family said...

So fun! You guys are great. Let me just say once more...I {heart} your blog!
Megan

The Castleton Family said...

Www.castletonclan.blogspot.com

Tia said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of your trip to Nevada and Lake Tahoe. When we are back in Nevada we are going to have to do one of those Lake Tahoe trips.