hi.
here we go.
from yesterday.
the tenth.
![]() |
| {scripture reading on Jiles's bed while he and Zoe play cars on the floor} |
![]() |
| {"putting away" laundry} |
![]() |
| {the "gathered-up" books that need to be put away} |
![]() |
| {at school - the younger 8 start music, the older 8 go outside for p.e. with me, jiles plays in the corner with trucks and legos and zoe snoozes in her car seat} |
![]() |
| {p.e. is over. today was kickball with a soccer ball on the slab (basketball court). first the big kids, then the little kids (4 of which were my kids) - jiles had joined us by the end.} |
![]() |
| {spencer finishes up his piano lesson at school. kate will start when he is done.} |
![]() |
| {on our way home from school we have to stop and visit the horses (and little creek and rocks)} |
![]() |
| {checking out what daddy and the goats are doing} |
![]() |
| {friends are over.} |
![]() |
| {make your own pizzas with 7 kids} |











4 comments:
Beautiful light in all these photos - looks like a fabulous day!
Carrie, you take the best pictures. Dave always says so too! And I love to see your families life way so far away and totally different (in some ways) than our life way over here. I have to say my favorite on this day is the pile of books. Something that is also very familiar and common in our home here.
Love you and your family.
We live out in the East (Maryland) now and it was funny to read about how you missed it out here when I am really, REALLY missing the West :)
beautiful photos and I like how you put the time on them -very clever. The golden colors of the afternoon are gorgeous! I am sad about piknic too - crazy! It sounds like they will have something else from google for editing...right? anyway, I made Emmas valentines on piknic too and I love it! I will have to post hers so you can see it.
Post a Comment