Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: November

There are goats on my back porch right now banging on something.  
Dang goats.  
Can they not stay where they are supposed to?

Oh, and Weston found a rattlesnake in the chicken coop this evening.
It was right next to a laying box where our kids had just checked for eggs.  
Luckily it was too cold for it to move.  
It is no longer with us, though.

10 pix from today...

Kate was the only on the bus this morning.
Dropping Spencer off at school late.  2 asthma treatments last night.
50 pounds of honey brought by today for "rent" from the bee people who have their hives on the ranch.
A little artsyness at the renters' house, painted by the previous owners.
Chasing the "quack pack." 
Technicolor tree.
Ezra is getting this reading thing down.
(Cub) Scouting for food (for the needy).
Some cowboys gathering their lost cattle from our corral.
Our lane.
ten on ten button small


Photobucket

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow. These are awesome. Love the lane shot, and the first one is beautiful.

Peeper said...

What a beautiful set. I love the one of your son collecting for the needy.

liko said...

gorgeous gorgeous.
50 lbs. of honey sounds like a whole lotta yummy.
rattlesnake=YIKES!!!
i love the technicolor tree.
i always enjoy looking at your wonderful life in photos!

Holly said...

Love the tree with the cows...so beautiful! And the last one too. Amazing set!

Sijbrich said...

Fantastic. And I thought living out in the boonies was supposed to be peaceful and uneventful. That's a whole lot of events for one day!
Whatcha gonna do with 50 lbs of honey? And did Weston snap the head off the rattlesnake or was that not possible because it was frozen?

Unknown said...

that lane shot is awesome. great set!

oliveverlyblog said...

love the set - the "chasing" shot is my favorite!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Okay I'm in love with all of these. I love the honey! I love the technicolor tree. I love your lane. I love that Ezra's reading! I live your life. Gorgeous photos!

And btw- of course you can use fin's name! No one else I'd rather share it with!