Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: September 2011 & A Video

10 on Ten.
Ten on 10.

10 pix
day 10
10 hours

10:15 am
Rancher and oldest boy milk Mrs. Miagi, the goat, on the new stand that they built.

11:06 am
Check Grandma and Grandpa's garden.  Picked maters and beans.
12:34 pm
Basketball-ing it up in the garage with the Rancher and Chillins.
1:22 pm
Fb instant message with the Rancher who was 15 feet away around the corner; his first time ever im-ing.  We posted on each other's fb "wall" at almost the exact same second, not knowing that the other was on.  We are so the same person sometimes - and so tech-y sometimes.

2:40 pm
Need more milk for tomorrow.  Separate Cookie, the milk cow, from her 4 orphan calves (Mrs. Miagi only gave 3 cups).
4:02 pm
Snackin'.  Peanut butter and honey mix for some, and green smoothies for others, and both for one.

5:27 pm
Crazy storm all of a sudden.  We all watch from the front porch.  Spencer patriotically rescues the flag.
7:20 pm
Post bath movie - Robin Hood (the best Disney cartoon EVER, in my opinion).

8:06 pm
Rancher's done with Cookie.  I strain the goods.

9:58 pm
(Okay, so it is a little longer than 10 hours.)
Chillins sleeping, Rancher watching a movie, I finish up our Summer video (below) and work on Primary singing time for tomorrow; I'm teaching a new song.
It sounds like this:
I will go; I will do the things the Lord commands.  I know the Lord provides a way; he wants me to obey.

ten on ten button

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Watch this 
A bits-of-Summer video that I finished today:



Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Carrie, I LOVE your video!!! I can't watch it without smiling. Your kids are having an amazing time here on earth with you and Weston as parents.

Tia said...

what a great video and summary of your summer!

Megan and Keli'i said...

You guys are awesome. I love your life.

Megan and Keli'i said...

How frickin' cute is that video?

I LOVED it. I love your family.

Krissy said...

And just like that, I wish it were summer still!

OohDeLally! Robin Hood is my fave as well, I have the entire thing memorized...seriously.

Cara said...

Suddenly I want to live on a ranch and have 5 kids:) I loved your video!

Farmgirl Paints said...

those are great carrie. loved the basketball hoop. took me a minute to figure out what it was. that ceiling was awesome.

i've been to carytown twice, but only to eat. i need to get there and just explore. it looks like a lot of fun shops:)

have a great day girlie.

Tyson Andelin said...

great video

Belinda - The Lattimore Acre said...

Could not stop smiling while I watched that video..... so lovely! Thanks xo

The Mrs. said...

I've had that song from your video stuck in my head (like glue actually...) so it was so fun to hear it!

Have I ever told you that I think you are awesome!?

Jamee
xoxo

Megan and Keli'i said...

Um...I need another blog update. I miss hearing from you Andelin's!

PS- don't forget that I had to change my blog address...the new one is http://hauulagans.blogspot.com/, so you'll have to update your blog list.

Miss you, friend!