10 pix
over 10 hours
(taken) on the 10th day of the month
(and once again not posted on the 10th day, but sometime shortly thereafter).
Ready,
GO.
11:36 AM
My sister, Wendy, and her teeny, Natalie, hang out a load of laundry for me (including a shirt of Wendy's that Jiles "blessed"), while a bunch of our little kids try to chase uncooperative chickens out of a bush.
(P.S. Wendy's laundry hanging techniques are just like our mom's.)
12:03 PM
Wendy begins her ride with 5 of her 7 littles. She was shortly joined by one more of hers and then joined by me and my 5 on my 4-wheeler (Zoe in the Snugli) for a sneezing good time through tall grass, and a stop and quick climb on a hay stack.
1:33 PM
Head off for town in our suburban with Wendy and her crew eating our dust behind us in their suburban.
![]() |
| photo by Spencer |
2:45 PM
Almost to Grammie's house to drop off the oldest 4, while 7-week-old Zoe and I head to the big city for my 6-week appointment.
3:59 PM
Zoe poses with the midwife who delivered her.
4:55 PM
Me, Zoe, and my growling tummy stop for a chicken taco. I tried to eat it in my hot suburban while nursing Zoe, but ended up just dripping black bean juice on her blanket, which looked like poop and not black bean juice.
6:16 PM
In the dressing room at Plato's Closet (am I too old to shop there?) I nursed Zoe again in between trying on clothes. None of those clothes in the photo fit me, by the way. I almost didn't get one of the shirts off. I did get some cute things, though.
6:42 PM
Spent way too long between Cafe Rio and Plato's Closet. Headed back to Grammie's.
8:08 PM
After saying goodbye to Wendy and her kids and Grammie, the kids and I headed off for home, trying to make it before it got too dark.
8:58 PM
Halfway home the sun sank out of sight. And 5 babies (yes, my wee ones, you will always be to me) slipped into slumber as we listened to Lady and the Tramp, again.










2 comments:
love your ten carrie, busy day... great pictures! and how is little zoe that old already? ; )
Carrie
I've been watching your blog for about 6 months. How much fun it has been (and such a blessing) to see your family grow!
I think little Zoe is starting to look like Miss. Kate! :)
Jealous of your photography skillz (yes, with a 'z').
Kate
Post a Comment