This is Tyler.
He is a kid from my town. He comes from one of the most serving families around. A few weeks ago, when we had just found out about the issues with Zoe's pregnancy, his mom came over with a roast, put it in the oven and then cleaned my house, all while his sister played with and tired out my kids. It was amazingly awesome and helped us out so much.
Today his grandma made us dinner, complete with homemade bread and cookies, and it reminded me that I had started this post a while ago. Like back when Tyler graduated - a month ago. I wanted to finish it.
This is the first and only photo shoot thing that I've done for someone (besides my own kids, I guess). I was a little nervous. I get nervous when people rely on me to have things turn out nice - whatever it may be. I was especially nervous in this case about lighting. I have oh so much to learn about photography stuffs. (Thank heavens for editing!)
Tyler and his mom and his sister came out in the evening about a month and a half ago. I took over 200 pictures, praying that at least a few would turn out nice. Even though I was nervous at first, it was fun to do. Tyler's a cool cowboy and I think that he had fun getting his picture taken. He had made these "chinks" for his senior project and wanted to include them in his photos. He did a great job making them.
I had edited a bunch right away, so that he could send them out for his senior announcement, but I have since edited a few more. Here are a few.
![]() |
| Can you believe he made those? |

![]() |
| The senior class quote. |
![]() |
| What's more manly than having a big tractor wheel for a backdrop? |
Thanks, Tyler and family!








7 comments:
That is so cool!
Jamee
xoxo
that is pretty awesome! and you are an awesome photographer, i love how you capture life!
GREAT photos!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes hundreds of pictures just to make sure a few turn out.
Good job. They look so good. I'm a little jealous of your photography eye.
I'm very impressed. and I know just what you mean about being nervous having people trusting you to take their photos. It's a feeling I'm very familiar with.
good job, those turned out great! You do have such a good eye for photos, and I think your lighting ideas are awesome! That is neat you did those for him.
Wow! These are amazing! LOVE the one of the chaps!
Post a Comment