Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shout a Happy Birthday to Weston!

Happy Birthday, Rancher!


Have a great day feeding and chasing cows, birthing and ear-tagging calves, and all that other fun rancher stuff.  
I know that you love it. 

Thanks for scrubbing the mud room sink today.
You're the man!

I love you, my honey-pumpkin rancher love.

Check your email for a Red Robin birthday club free hamburger, or whatever they give you.

Oh, and
Ezra says that you're the boss today.
Just in case you needed his permission.

Kissy kissy oo-la-la!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Erika Allred said...

Happy birthday Weston!!!

The Mrs. said...

Happy Birthday Wes-
I hope your day went well with all the ranch stuff you had to do!
-Jamee
xoxo

Did you have an egg laid on your birthday too? Happy Birthday!
-Daron

Sijbrich said...

Have you ever kissed Weston when he's got that grass hanging out of his mouth? That's gotta be tricky.
Happy belated birthday, Weston.

Natalie in Sparks said...

Hope you had a great birthday Wes! I have a special gift for you, but you have to wait till I bring it to the reunion!