It's looking a little like Valentine's Day around here.
V Cards for school:
Even the preschoolers participate in the lovin' card exchange.
(Got the idea from her here from last year.)
| Spencer did pretty much all of his. I love it. |
| The sucker part is on the back of Jiles's. It was Kate's idea to have the sucker sticking out of his mouth. I think it is hilarious. |
Valentine Advent/ Garland-ish Thing:
My sister-in-law and brother gave this to us for Christmas. It comes all the way from Norway where they just moved from (they moved to Australia!). It is supposed to be for Christmas, but I thought it would look great for Valentine's Day as well.
I just hid days 15-25 behind the little Norwegian dude on the right and it's all good.
We put a note in each one for each person in our family. We all have our own paper. Mine are all purple, Kate's are green, etc. So each day we get to read a nice thing from each family member.
Some write cute things, like what Kate wrote for Weston in the picture below, and some draw very nice pictures, like the one the Ezra did. It's fun to see what your going to read/see each day.
Random and Accidental Heart in the Shower Curtain:
It just so happened to make a heart shape when Weston flipped the shower curtain up and out of the way.
I thought that it was cool.
And that is about the extent of Valentine's decor/prep around here.
However, I really wanted to do this:
I saw it here.
I wanted to do it with pictures of my family's faces, not of dear deer.
I printed like 12 pictures for it, but then never finished (like 1000 other projects that I have started).
Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow?
Maybe.
Or maybe I'll just wait until next year.
Or who says that hearts can only be for Valentine's Day?
Anyway,
hope ya all have a very
HaPPy
vv v v
vvvv vvvv
vvvvv vvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvvvv
vvvvvvv
vvvvv
vvv
v
DaY
!
o,
and since it is vday i thought that i would share this relevant piece of factual information:
yup.









8 comments:
Those photo cards are amazing! I love them! I am really impressed and it is such a great idea. Have a wonderful Valentines day!
The sucker of Jiles got me rolling! I wish we had thought of that for ours...
We totally did the sucker thing too.
I think maybe we should do the Jiles thing next year!
Jamee
xoxo
Awesome Idea! I can't wait for next year.
love it!! saw that vday card idea and thought it was clever -- and you pulled it off awesomely.
so funny, the jiles sucker! Your photos are awesome! what camera did you end up getting?
oops that last comment was me - dan.
That post was so suspenseful!! Can't wait until you get to find out. And your valentines were so cute!! Doesn't hurt that your kids are super cute too!
Post a Comment