Tuesday, November 9, 2010

friend's family fotos = fine funny fun

Last Thursday, like the last warm day of the year probably, one of my good old BYUH roommates, now a photographer, Maren, came over to hang with us.  She brought along with her her camera, her darling baby girl, and her rock star brother (scroll down to the bottom of his website and watch the video/listen to the song - Weston and I love it!). 
It was so fun and such a beautiful day. 

We took a 4-wheeler ride around the lower part of the ranch for a bit, and then cleaned up some to get some photos taken.

Weston and Maren's brother loaded our couch into the back of the truck.  The kids and I got to ride on its cushy-ness out to the field.  It was the coziest truck ride I've ever had.





I love how the pictures turned out! (Thanks, Maren! You da bomb, fer sure!)  And, truth be told, I only looked at Maren's website 17x a day to see if they were on there yet. 

Go here to 
see more pix.



(And a "Happy Birthday!" shout out to my very own madre, Mary Sue!)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Sijbrich said...

Glad to hear that you found the fotos useful. we had such a great time hanging out with you guys. Check your FB account - I sent you a message there regarding the photos and other important stuff.

Tia said...

those pictures are awesome!

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Love the family pictures! You guys are a great looking bunch!

The Mrs. said...

AWESOME!!

I was just now able to look at all of them. Can I have one??? You guys are a beautiful family!

Jamee
xoxo