my scientific boy is 8.
favorite things as of today:
"building robots, diamonds, finding cool stuff, star wars, light sabers, ba-sketti, eggs and pancakes, inventing things, exploring"
favorite gift for this birthday:
"my book of mormon"
what's cool about turning 8, according to this 8-y-o:
"that you get to go in scouts, and we get baptized."
my first born is awesome.
his 2nd top front tooth is halfway grown in.
he's getting longer by the second.
his freckles still enchant me.
he is
handsome, sweet, loving, thoughtful, talented,
responsible (when he wants to be).
happy birthday, spencinater.

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER BOY!!!
GETTING BAPTIZED!! WOOT!!!!!
Olivia says: "He is getting old like me."
Spence looks so much like Weston in that picture.
Jamee
xoxo
P.S. I think we will eat some sweeties in his honor tonight. Can you blame us?
Classic picture of 8. I love it. Especially the teeth. Happy Birthday Spencer!!!
What a handsome big 8 year old! I love those freckles too! Spencer is so awesome and I hope he had a super fun day.
Scouts and baptism coming up - how exciting! eight is GREAT!
ps we told him when you were here that we would send him a present, then I remembered that we brought him one when we came for Labor day. (the digital counting bank) Will you remind him of that so he doesn't think we forgot his present?)
Post a Comment