Tuesday, October 26, 2010

first day of nursery

It wears a brother out.
Sunday was Jiles's first day being with those big 18-month to 3-year-olds.   One of the nursery teachers said he was like Pavlov's dog in that every time the bell rang he would cry for me.  Other than that he did swell.
(And look at those boots.  They were a gift from before he was even born.  They are a bit big, but he loves them.  He grabs them and brings them to me every time I say it is time to go anywhere.  It is a sight to watch him walk in them.  He is sort of bow-legged, so he looks like such the little cowboy. Very adorable.)  

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

So cute!! The boots go well with his little sweater.

Now what? No kids to chase during the last two hours of church?

Jamee
xoxo

Sijbrich said...

Oh, I'm so looking forward to my daughter going to nursery in a few months. Except I'm freaking out since I heard they feed them marshmallows and fruit snacks. So she'll be bouncing off the walls when we get home.
Jiles is a super cute cowboy.

M. Walker Photography said...

Hey... Brig has the same boots...Carla? I am nervous for B to go to nursery...is that bad? Jiles is sure cute!!!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Yup, they are from Carla. Gotta love her!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awww, cutie. Can you give a girl some tips? Ronin still won't go. It's annoying.