Tuesday, September 14, 2010

went

Things were way cheerier/less whiney today.  Thank you for words of kindness and ideas.  My spirits were definitely higher.  Maybe because I got to do a little thrifting and what not today.  Remember yesterday how I said that I really wanted to go thrifting/flea marketing?  Well I did say that, and today I packed up the 2 bebes, with only one seat in the back of the suburban, and we headed to town.  2 antique/randomness stores, 2 thrift stores and accidentally hit a yard sale.  It was so fun.  I loved it.  The boys were a dream (a promise of ice cream for Ezra and a really secure stroller strap and my cell phone for Jiles) and even scored free toys from a couple places because, "they are just so cute."  Here's some of the stuff that we picked up:
I can hardly wait to get the spray paint on most of that.  I also bought a couch.  Actually it is a hide-a-bed.  It's pea green and pretty sweet.  I'm going to put it up in the craft room so that it can double as a guest room up there.  Our old queen mattresses that are in there right now take up like 50% of the room, not leaving much room for crafting.  They've gotta go.


My brain is fried.  I shouldn't blog at nigt. night.  senselessness.  pretty sure my brain has checked out already for the night.
mush mush.
mush.
mus.
mu.
m.
.

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I love all that stuff!! Can't wait to see waht you do with it....you are gonna show us right?

Jamee
xoxo

Keri said...

yeah good fo you way to take advantage of the sunrise and start a enw day fresh and rejuvinated. I tell my boys all the time when we have a bad day that the moon is there to sweep our problems and trials away and the sun is there to brighten and give us a new fresh start. way to go. abslutely love the little bike fo ezra. cant wait to see that lovely candle holder hanging up and that mirror up. Oh and i gotta see that couch sounds cool. have fun being crafty

The Hair Family said...

Let's go thrifting the next time I come up! How in the world did you fin that mirror?I love it! Score.

I love that we have a fresh start every 24 hours.

love you, Wendy

Jill said...

ummm...yes I will take it all!!! You scored big time. I think we have the same taste!!!

liko said...

you scored!!!

loving that chandelier!!

Sijbrich said...

Yo, where are you finding such fabulous things here in town? we need to go shopping together.