Unlike Kate the other day, he was totally into getting his picture taken. As soon as Kate melted down, Ezra declared that it was his turn, climbed on the desk with his favorite book, (Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?), kicked off his boots and starting reading - er rather, reciting. He has memorized the whole book (with the help of peeking at the next page to see what is coming next).
Kate couldn't resist helping him.
She is quite into getting it right, especially when it comes to reading.
It was cute.
I love my kids all the same, of course (a TON), but this one is such a crack up.
He is so silly.
And he forever has one pant leg tucked in his boot, and one pant leg out of his boot.
I wonder if he does that on purpose.
He never says anything about it.
I didn't even notice it until I looked at this picture on the computer.
It's like his fashion signature.

It was really hard for him to get the globe on top of his head.
His little arms are so short.
He strained.
But smiled for the picture.
"I'll take that."
Bring out the bike.
Random cow in the background.
He totally tears it up on that bike, by the way.
Yup, love him and his cute little self.








2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I could just eat him up!! I wont, of course, but I'm just sayin'.
I love him too. Always happy, and friend to everyone. That's E.
Jamee
xoxo
I am in love with these pictures! Gorgeous! i am also equally in love with Ezra's sweet ride...that is the coolest bike. I want one.
Post a Comment