Today we went fishing at a popular reservoir that is not too far from our house. We are always passing trucks with 4-wheelers, r.v.'s, and boats that are heading up there, but in our 4 years of living 18 miles from it, we had never been. It is the source of part of the ranch's water supply.
The pine tree smell was MAGNIFICENT! I wish I could bottle it.
It was beautiful and peaceful - no speed boats are allowed, so it was pretty quiet. You could hear people talking on the other side of the reservoir and in their boats.
The little ranchkins all tried their hand at fishing and reeling.
Maybe that was because of all the noise we were making and all the rocks and sticks that were being thrown into the water.
We still managed to have some fun anyway.
I especially liked the part where I sat and took pictures of our sweet children bonding with their Daddy "man style".





3 comments:
Ohmygoodness....you guys make such beautiful children!! I'm not shocked or anything.
I'm glad your back posting more, and Eliza Bennett? I don't deserve such a comparison. You do. Not me.
Jamee
xoxo
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww carrie! your kids and your life are tooooooo cute! :)
looks like another wonderful day in boonieville.
awesome.
Post a Comment