I LOVE Sunday afternoons. LOVE them! Home from church, pull out the earrings, fill the tummies...
The best are warm Sunday afternoons, like this last one, when we can be outside on the tramp, drawing with chalk, wrestling, cuddling, reading, lounging. Or on the front porch looking over the creek, listening to it, as we're rocking in the rocking chairs, kids giggling on the swing, and Rancher playing his guitar. Heaven. Really. He feels it too, and looks at me with a smile of contentment. I can tell he is really happy, like me.
Kate really wrote all of that - Spencer is just about to finish writing his own name, because Kate didn't...because she was "writing them adding one letter at a time", said she.
Ezra's suns.
Can you grab the stick?
Kate did (with a little help from Daddy).
Ezra.
"I'm putting my feet up here cuz they hurt."
Woohoo, chubby legs Jiles.
3-person swing in the front yard.
{Our computer monitor died last Friday. Totally died. It was nice: flat screen; sorta wide; good color. But it's dead - don't know the reason. Weston dug our old monitor - circa 1980 - out of the dirty garage. I am seriously so surprised that it actually came on. It is horrid. It is 2 feet deep, at least; it takes up the whole desk, so we have to type with the key pad in our lap. There aren't any speakers. The screen is only 13 x 9 1/2 inches big, AND it is super dark, so it is hard to see anything! It makes photo editing right tricky. It's annoying, and really not very fun to use. But since I am a hardcore blogger (ha), I'm posting anyway. (And, p.s., these pix were taken on the wrong setting on my camera, so they are grainy - I can barely tell on this dark screen...but I still like them...so therefore they are post-worthy, you know, worthy of posting.)}

4 comments:
That's awesome that you're using a super old monitor. Is that like using an abacus to do math, intead of a calculator? The pictures are awesome on my monitor.
i love your blog...it makes me smile! Did you get your new camera??? Can't wait to hear what you decided on.
That trampoline seems super-sized to me. My kids would love a Sunday afternoon like that!
And isn't coach pitch the funnest age for baseball ever?
i can't believe that Jiles was hanging!
Bring on the sunshine!
Post a Comment