We've been hearing lots of chirping - every time we close a door, raise our voices in the slightest, etc., it sets off the chirps. And we've been seeing a certain bird flying back and forth with worms hanging from its mouth. Going here, inside that hole...
I couldn't get myself at a good angle to see down into the dark hole. So I wedged my camera as far in as I could get it, and lifted the flash to light the darkness. I snapped a shot, pulled the camera back down, took a look at the outcome... I was delighted at what I saw...
They must be only a few days old. I can't believe how wide they can open their little beaks.
I set my camera to video and leaned it up inside the hole again:
Sweet, helpless chirpings.



2 comments:
How fun! I have some baby Starlings in my carport, but they aren't very nice birds.
what a picture of the chicks with their mouths wide open
Post a Comment