i love them when it gets warmer
and
the sun stays longer.
Evenings are magical.
The way the sun turns a goldish.
The way it makes things look
at their
ultimate level of color saturation.
i never want to go inside.
neither do they.
We have bunches of old windows from the old ranch house that was demolished .
I have bunches of paint for making messes such as on such windows from old ranch
houses that have been demolished.
I was painting something red and had leftover paint to use up. (I was painting 2 other old ranch house windows, but the frames not the glass - and they were the windows that have the middle thingys to make 6 smaller panes... blah my brain is seriously on its way to being defunct at this near midnight hour. i dunt even no wut i righting. fuh reel.)

yeah, so i painted these.
(i felt like i was on sesame street.
remember when they would paint letters on "the camera lens"?
well, i do anyway.)
the big 3 jumped and played.
the wee 1 crawled and stood and hung onto poles
to his little heart's deelight
(remember that band Dee-Lite,
you know, Groove is in the Heart?
that was good.)
the knee stains washed out.
completely.
(just in case you were worried.)
WIDE OPEN!)
uh huh
uh huh
that's right
heart
sun
color
fresh
warm
(ish)
air
promise
of
green
and
flowers
and
all
that
other
good
stuff
that
comes
with
a
nice
!SPRINGY!
eve
uh
ning
ning.
!
{HiPPiTy hOppItY HaPPiTy SpRiNg..iTy}




5 comments:
HaPpY bApPy SpRiNg CaRrIe AnD fAm!!!!
Jamee
xoxo
Staci and I have serious spring fever too. We had nice enough weather to have a BBQ yesterday and play bocci today. I love warm weather.
It was a beautiful day yesterday!
I heart your family.
such a lovely life you live!!
Post a Comment