Friday, March 5, 2010

Ezra.

(Almost) every night before bed, he tells me this:

Photobucket

He tells me what he is going to dream about that night. It usually has something to do with monsters or dragons or the like.

Last night, on our way home from Weston's basketball game, he announced rather excitedly (as well as out of nowhere), "I'm goin' have a dream 'bout, 'bout, 'bout Timmy's dad fighting Cody's dad. With light saVers!"

Funny kid.

I don't think that he really dreams about the things he says he is going to dream about. At least, he never says anything about it the next morning. It is usually about something different.

One morning a couple of weeks ago, the first thing out of Ezra's mouth was, "Mom! I had a dream that you had THREE BABIES!"
"Uh, 3-year-old say what?"

"There was 2 boys and 2 girls...no, 1 boy and 2 girls, and they were sleeping in Jiles's crib. ALL A DEM!"

Uh, hu hu. Funny kid.

Guess we'll have to wait and see about that one, eh?
(btw, this is NOT an announcement of any sort)

That'd be cool.

Right?

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

You could handle, your awesome!
Jamee
xoxo

D Sheley said...

Ezra, that was really funny! I like it. From Mary Alice!