Kate goes to school all day on Fridays. It wears her OUT. And a HUNGRY Kate + a TIRED Kate = a major MELTDOWN (as I'm sure is the case in a lot of kids).
But there is something magic in an apron, a promise of pizza (her favorite dinner) and a little one-on-one time with mom (and getting frustrations out through kneading dough).
These pix are from like 6 weeks ago, but the same thing happens almost every Friday night (major last night), which is also always pizza night. Check it out...
Kate BEFORE the offer of donning an apron, getting her hair pulled back, and helping me:

Pretty grim.

4 comments:
wow, it's like magic!!
and i'm sure she loved every second of helping mom make pizza!!!
glad she turned that frown upside-down!
oh, and i just read that fugitive post - S C A R Y !!!!
Scary times in your Boonie life.
I have been trying to figure out a good day to have pizza night, it's hard to stay consistant, but I think I will try Saturday, with leftovers for Sunday...
I love Kate and her girlish emotionalness. It is very common among girls in my home.
Chocolate and protien works wonders.
JAmee
xoxo
P.S. I grabbed one of your buttons for my blog and then it didn't works. I'm sad.
Hey you. I just posted about those cloth diapers I was telling you about on ebay. I am putting in a bulk order because I have several friends that are interested and they are giving me a SMOKIN' deal ... $5 a diaper!!! I need to find a couple more people to get our order up to 100 so I wanted to know if you were interested or knew anyone who would be. They are one size pockets. Check out my blog for more info!!! BUT I do need to know asap if you want in on it.
Post a Comment